In this episode we are joined by Keith Gore. Keith is the head of Reward, Pensions & employee relations within a major bank. Within the bank he is responsible for the Banks reward function, its 15 occupational group pension schemes and all employee relations with the unions. Keith has recieved a First Class Honours Masters in Investment Treasury & Banking from DCU. Keith also lectures in Corporate Finance for DCU’s MSc in Investment, Treasury and Banking.
- 1.20 – Background & Story
- 8.25 – Lessons Bus Conducting
- 12.00 – Proudest achievements
- 13.30 – Dreams & Aspirations as a teenger
- 20.45 – Inspirations & Influences
- 24.20 – Day to Day life in work
- 41.20 – Bad Advice within the industry
- 1.01.0 – Lessons from Willie Walsh
- 1.09.30 – Final Thoughts & following your passion
You can follow ‘ChasingPassionPodcast’ on Instagram & Facebook.
Thank your for listening to this week’s episode.