This week’s guest is Leah Cheung. She is a sponsored athlete for the clothing brand ‘Face The Fear’, Personal Trainer, Powerlifter and a general fitness enthusiast. On top of all this she also runs her own eye last business. Leah was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at 11 years of age. Although she has to manage her condition on a daily basis, she did not let it stop her from pursuing her goals & aspirations in the sport of power-lifting.
You can find Leah on Instagram @leahkcheung.
- Background & Story (1:50)
- Competing in power lifting (7:30)
- What made you get into fitness (9:00)
- Eye Lash extension business (12:30)
- Taking the leap to launch a business(14:30)
- Face the fear (17:30)
- Advice to an aspiring personal trainer (21:00)
- Day to Day (24:15)
- YouTube (28:30)
- Proudest Achievement (35:00)
- Habit’s (47:45)
- Final Thoughts (50:45)
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode