This week’s guests is Sudha Rao.
Sudha is a Senior validation engineer who has nearly 10 years of experience in the biomedical & pharmaceutical industry.
He predominantly works with equipment that manufactures medical devices & healthcare products.
Currently he is working on a point of care diagnostic test for the HIV1 & HIV2 Retro virus.
He has lots of experience in project management, and has managed many projects throughout his career.
He has a degree in:
- Mechanical engineering – UCD
- Biomedical Engineering – Brunel University London
- Masters in Project Management- UCD Smurfit
In this episode some of the things we discuss are:
- What his day to day looks like
- Favorite parts of the job
- lessons he has learned throughout his career
Some of the questions I asked:
- What do you currently do? (1:00)
- Why did you pursue engineering? (5:00)
- What made you do project management? (13:45)
- What does your day to day look like? (16:00)
- Key skills needed to succeed as an engineer? (20:00)
- Have you considered doing an iron-man? (35:45)
- Thoughts on well-being? (43:00)
- Morning routine (55:00)