This week I bring on a Occupational Therapist, Ciaran Fox. Ciaran is working as an Occupational Therapist in Liverpool while also pursuing his own passions and projects.
Some of the things we talk about in this episode include:
- What is Occupational Therapy
- Likes & Dislikes about O.T
- Escaping the 9 – 5
- Personal projects
- Mindfulness & Meditation
- Favorite Books
- Routines / Prioritization
- Advice to an 18 year old self
- Along with many other topics.
- How to Win Friends & Influence People – Dale Carnegie
- Principles – Ray Dalio
- A Force for Good: The Dalai Lama’s Vision for Our World – Daniel Goleman